Minarik Drives DC Drives, MC10 Series
DC Drives, MC10 Series
Item# MC10 - Drive, Pot Incl.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure: Plastic Corrosion Resistant Weatherproof Enclosure that Protects Against Dirt and Splashing Water
- Speed Range and Regulation: 1% Regulation Over 60:1 Speed Range
- User Adjustable Calibration Pots: IR Compensation, Minimum Speed, Maximum Speed, Torque Limit, Acceleration, and Deceleration. The MC10‑PCM Unit Also has Signal Min and Signal Max Pots
- Diagnostic LEDs: LEDs for Power and Current Limit Status
- Stopping Modes: Inhibit (N/O) for Coasting to a Stop
Housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure, the dual voltage MC10 Series is ideal for washdown applications and provides protection from moisture, windblown dust and incidental contact.
Included are power and current limit LEDs, line fuses, inhibit pins for remote start/stop, and a speed adjust knob mounted on the front cover. In addition, the MC10 model includes an On/Off switch on the front cover; the MC10‑R model‑ a Forward/Off/Reverse switch; and the MC10‑PCM model‑ an On/Off switch and a Manual/Signal switch.
With excellent control and a plastic NEMA 4X enclosure, the MC10 Series is the perfect solution for many applications that require an enclosed drive.
- Mounted Operators: Speed Adjust Knob Located on Front of Case for Easy Operation. MC10‑R Includes Direction Switch and MC10‑PCM Includes Signal/Manual Switch
- Screw Terminal: Quick and Easy Wire Connections
- Analog Input Reference: MC10‑PCM Can Accept a 0‑10VDC or 4‑20mA with Addition of a Shunt Resistor
- Accessories: 201‑0024 Inhibit Plug with 18" Leads, DLC600 Digital Closed Loop Controller