Minarik Drives DC Drives, MM-PCM Series
*Stock Image Disclaimer
DC Drives, MM-PCM Series
Item# MM10-115AC-PCM - Drive, Pot Incl.
- MM Footprint: A Compact Industry Standard Footprint
- Isolated Inputs: Accepts Floating or Grounded Signals of 0‑10VDC or 4‑20mA for Controlling the Speed of the Motor. Burr‑Brown Isolation Provides .01% Linearity
- Speed Range and Regulation: 2% Regulation Over 60:1 Speed Range
- User Adjustable Calibration Pots: IR Compensation, Min Speed (12 Turn), Max Speed (12 Turn), Torque Limit, Acceleration and Deceleration
- Diagnostic LEDs: LEDs for Power, Run, Inhibit, and Current Limit Status
The MM‑PCM Series drive accepts non‑isolated voltage (0‑10VDC) or current (4‑20mA) signals coming from an in‑plant process, programmable logic controller, motion controller, etc. to control speed. This results in significant labor and material cost reduction compared to other systems employing a separate drive and isolation card. The drive can be wired for normally open or normally closed contacts.
Choose the MM‑PCM Series when there is a need for an isolated SCR drive with more features and better performance than the PCM20000 Series but less than that of the MM300 Series.
- Stopping Modes: Choose N.O. or N.C. Terminals to Remotely Decelerate to a Stop by either Closing or Opening Contacts
- Terminal Blocks: Allows Users to Easily Wire Controllers
- Additional Features: On‑Board Line Fusing
- Accessories: Heatsink 223‑0159, DLC600 Digital Closed Loop Controller