Minarik Drives DC Drives, RG500A Series
DC Drives, RG500A Series
Item# RG500UA-PCM - Drive, Pot Incl.
- 4Q Reversing: Regenerative/4 Quadrant Drives have the Ability to Perform Quick, Contactorless, Reversing On‑the‑Fly
- NEMA 4X Enclosure: RG510A and RG500A come in a Rugged Metal Corrosion Resistant, Weatherproof Enclosure that Protects Against Dirt and Splashing Water
- Speed Range and Regulation: 1% Regulation over 50:1 Speed Range. 0.1% Regulation over 60:1 Speed Range with the Addition of a Tachometer for Feedback
- User Adjustable Calibration Pots: IR Compensation, Forward Torque, Reverse Torque, Tachometer, Min Speed, Max Speed, Forward Acceleration, Reverse Acceleration and Deadband
- Stopping Modes: Inhibit (N/O) to Immediately Brake to a Stop. RB1 and RB2 (N/O) to Decelerate to a Stop
Regenerative drives such as the RG500 Series are great for applications with overhauling loads, rapid deceleration, basic positioning, and high duty cycle reversing and braking. The RG500 Series includes standard chassis, isolated chassis, and enclosed NEMA 4X models. The RG500 Series drive used with a 200‑0386A limit switch logic board provides a variety of routines for limit switch applications.
Choose the RG500 Series when the application calls for a well proven and reliable regenerative drive. The RG500 Series survives in environments that others can't.
- Cage Clamp Terminal Block: Quick and Easy Wire Terminations
- On Board Fusing: No Need to Add External Fusing for Protection of your Motor or Drive
- Options and Accessories: Heatsink 223‑0235. "‑PCM" Option Adds Burr‑Brown Isolation, 201‑0024 Inhibit Plug with 18" Leads, 200‑0386 Limit Switch Logic Board, and DLC600 Digital Closed Loop Controller