Minarik Drives DC Drives, RG60U Series
DC Drives, RG60U Series
Item# RG60U - Drive, DC, Pot Incl.
- MM Footprint: Compact Industry Standard Footprint
- 4Q Reversing: Regenerative/4 Quadrant Drives have the Ability to Perform Quick, Contactorless Reversing On‑the‑Fly
- Speed Range and Regulation: 2% Regulation over 50:1 Speed Range. 0.5% Regulation over 60:1 Speed Range with the Addition of a Tachometer for Feedback
- User Adjustable Calibration Pots: IR Compensation, Min Speed, Max Speed, Forward Acceleration, Reverse Acceleration, Forward Torque, Reverse Torque, Tachometer and Deadband
- Diagnostic LEDs: Power, Forward Current Limit, Reverse Current Limit
The RG60U has two additional options available. The RG60U‑PCM comes with isolation so that any +/‑ 10 VDC or 4‑20 mA reference signal can be used. The RG60U‑T comes with the ability to be used in torque or speed control using a remote pot. Torque control is useful in many web tensioning and winder applications.
Robust SCR technology with regenerative capability makes the RG60U especially ideal for high duty cycle and reversing applications.
- Stopping Modes: Inhibit (N/O or N/C) to Immediately Break to a Stop. RB1 to RB2 (N/O) to Decelerate to a Stop. Enable (N/O or N/C) to Coast to a Stop
- Configurable Enable and Inhibit: Can be Configured to be either Normally Open or Normally Closed
- ‑PCM Option: Isolation Daughter Card. Accepts 4‑20mA Signals and Non‑Isolated Speed Reference Voltages between ‑10V and +10V
- ‑T Option: Speed/Torque Adder Card. Torque or Speed Control for Both Forward and Reverse Directions using a Remote Pot. (Not Compatible with Analog Signal)
- Accessories: Heatsink 223‑0159, DLC600 Digital Closed Loop Controller, and 200‑0386A Limit Switch Logic Board