Stroboscopes, DT-900 Series
- Techstrobe, 40-12.5K FPM, 40-59K RPM Includes Battery, Universal Charger, Spare Flash Tube.
DT-900 Series Information
- External Trigger & Clock Output
- Brightest Flash of Any Strobe in Its Class
- Removable Battery with Long Run Time per Charge
- Phase Shift Mode for Full Inspection of Gears and Rolls
- Easy Adjust Dial for Flash Rates, Quick Button Push for x2 & ÷2 Adjustment
The TechStrobe from Shimpo Instruments Is the Perfect Tool for Slow Motion or Stop Action Stroboscopic Inspection. The Shimpo TechStrobe Is the Only Palm Size Unit to Include a Phase Shift Feature. Phase Shifting Allows the TechStrobe Operator to Advance or Retard the Flash Timing by Degrees of Angle, without Changing the Actual Flash Rate (FPM) of the TechStrobe. Employing Its Unique Phase Shifting Feature, the TechStrobe "Freezes" Rotating or Reciprocating Machinery for Visual Inspection of Covered Gear Teeth, Shafts, Oil/Fuel/Ink Injector Patterns, and Print Media; All without Stopping Production. The TechStrobe Is Completely Portable and Operates up to 2.5 Hours at 1600 FPM from Its Detachable, Rechargeable Battery.