SOLA HEVI-DUTY SERIES 2000 UPS SYSTEM
Sola 2000 Off-Line UPS packs the power protection features preferred for many stand-alone computers, workstations, fax machines, peripherals and other sensitive electronics:
- Wide input voltage range
- User - replaceable batteries
- Six or more minutes of battery back-up at full load
- EMI/RFI filtering to FCC Class B
- Advanced micro processor design
- Auto - battery testing
- Small, lightweight design perfect for desktop use
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Full-featured, One-On-One Protection for Personal Electronics
You don't have to compromise on quality, convenience, or price when selecting protection for your personal electronics. Sola 2000 Off-Line UPS is designed with features normally found only in larger, more expensive systems.
In a compact, lightweight package, the microprocessor-based Sola 2000 combines power protection, battery back-up and communications capabilities. No other UPS in its class offers the quality and convenience of
- Unbeatable Power Protection, Lightning and surge protection meets IEEE 587, Categories A & B, also conforming to the demands of computer manufacturers.
- 2 to 4 milli-second typical transfer time from the time utility power fails until power is supplied from the battery.
- Full-time filtering of electrical noise and transients. EMI and RFI filtering improves power quality to your connected equipment during normal operation, resulting in improved performance. (Meets FCC Part 15, Classes A and B.)
- Energy efficiency greater than 95% during normal operation, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Quiet, office-friendly noise level. At less than 40 dBA , the UPS adds virtually no noise to a normal office environment.
- Sola 2000’s wide voltage range allows you to maximize time on utility power, and save battery life for when it is needed most. Maintains normal operation through voltages as high as 135 V and as low as 90 V.
- Site wiring fault detection provides warning of incorrect site wiring.
120 VAC Models, 50/60 Hz
W x H x D
|Weight lbs. (kg)||Receptacles||Part #|
|250VA / 150 Watts||
|400VA / 240 Watts||
|600VA / 360 Watts||
Input Voltage Range
Output Voltage (on battery)
90 - 135 VAC, 50/60 Hz
115 VAC, +/- 5%
SiteNet 1 Shutdown Interface