- Meets UL and CSA safety requirements
- Automatic overload protected
- Explosion rated conduit box included
- Internal mounted capacitors
- Double shielded ball bearings
Division I areas are environments where a hazard is present continuously or would be subject to fire or
explosion if the hazard was present as a result of an accident or uncommon occurrence.
Division II areas are environments where the threat of fire or explosion is not normally present and not
likely to result in the event of an abnormal occurrence.