Panduit Pan-Lug Compression Connectors provide permanent terminations for a variety of power and grounding applications, with innovation, highest reliability, and lowest installed cost. Panduit offers the first and only copper compression lugs and splices that meet Network Equipment-Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3 requirements as tested by Telcordia Technologies. NEBS Level 3 assures that product performance is suitable for equipment applications that demand minimal service interruptions over the life span of the equipment.
- Functional product information is marked directly on the connector, facilitating the identification, ordering, and usage of the compression connector
- Color-coded to facilitate quick identification of the proper crimping die
- Made from high strength, high conductivity electrolytic copper and aluminum alloy materials to provide optimum connectivity for power and grounding applications
- UL Listed or Recognized, CSA Certified, ABS Type Approved and tested by Telcordia - meets NEBS Level 3, as noted
- Terminations using Panduit Pan-Lug Compression Connectors are also UL Listed and CSA Certified with specified competitor tools
- Wide assortment of manual, controlled cycle, battery operated hydraulic and pneumatic crimping tools for reliable connections at the lowest installed cost