- Three Cover Options: Opaque, Flush Bonded Window, or Clear Polycarbonate
- Overhang Cover on Smooth-Sided Base
- High Temperature, Flame Retardant, Non-Corrosive Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- All Stainless Steel Hardware, Latches, Hinge, and Screws
- Stainless Steel Retention Chain on Screw Covers
- Continuous Polyurethane Gasket
The J Series enclosures follow the original design of fiberglass enclosure products featuring a modest overhang cover on a flange mounted base. This simple but elegant concept offers unobstructed side-walls, built in mounting capabilities and the strength characteristics associated with a protective wrap around cover that is hinged, latched or screwed down. Stahlin's J series enclosures are designed for general electrical and electronic applications and any application that has associated environmental concerns. Simple in its design, the enclosure can be configured with cutouts, windows and modifications that make your finished product truly unique. J series products enhance any instrument installation. They accommodate standard back panel mounting but offer a range of panels, including an elevated dead front panel that is highly visible through a cover mounted window. If extra depth is required, the series offers a “raised cover” that increases depth by adding to the depth of the cover. This feature can be particularly effective with cover mounted components. There is a multitude of variations available in this simple but elegant design.