- IP66/Type 4X Outdoor Enclosure
- 3g Resistance to Vibrations (According to 3M7/IEC 60068-2)
- Supports both Induction and Permanent Magnet Motors
- Option of Ability to Operate in Temperatures ranging from -40°C to 60°C
- Integrated with RS485 Modbus and Industrial Ethernet communication
The VACON 100 X sets a new benchmark for decentralized drive solutions. It has a power range up to 37 kW – unmatched by competitors – and has highly advanced control capability which guarantees processes run exactly how you want them to.
The IP66/Type 4X Outdoor enclosure opens up a whole range of possibilities for a standard drive. Cabinets, shielded cabling and electrical rooms are no longer needed, meaning that the drive can be placed as close to the motor as necessary. This makes it perfect for scenarios where external factors may be an issue, such as retrofitting, rooftop and applications that are subject to regular washdowns.
A die-cast metal enclosure provides the best protection available, a breathable pressure equalizer vent protects the sealings and a heatsink cooling system which isn’t dependent on motor airflow. On top of all this, it has built-in harmonic filtering chokes, making it easy to see why this is the ideal motor mountable solution for all sorts of applications.
- Integrated Safe Torque Off (STO) Mode According to SIL3
- Built-in EMC Filter for EN61800-3 Category C2 (C1 as Option)
- DC Choke and Film Capacitor meet EN61000-3-12 Requirements
- Integrated Brake Chopper
- PTC Input as Standard