- Embedded BACnet
- Interactive startup assistant
- Tailor made HVAC software
- Two built-in PID controllers
- Real time clock and calendar
- Built-in timers
- Harmonic mitigation built-in
Your HVAC system demands effortless comfort for everyone.Our intelligent variable speed drive is dedicated to saving energy,producing quality air,and alleviating environmental concerns.Reduce costs by controlling your building's fans,compressors,and pump motors efficiently,for an energy conscious commercial environment.The ACH550 provides proven reliability,flexibility,and every essential HVAC communication protocol.It is pre-programmed for several applications,including: air handling units,cooling towers,chillers,and more.
The AF-600FP Fan and Pump Drive is a powerful, flexible, and easy to use AC variable torque drive ideally suited for HVAC, compressor, and pump applications. The drive is available in a standard configuration that includes IP20 or IP00 Chassis, LCD Keypad Display that can be remote mounted, DC Link Reactors, built-in Modbus RTU, Metasys N2, Apogee FLN P1, and RFI Class A2 Filter. Models are available at 208/230V from 1 to 60HP, 460V from 1 to 1350HP, and 575V from 1 to 1350HP.
Standard features like motor auto tuning, four auto-tuning PID controls, energy savings mode, and energy monitoring make the AF-600FP ideal for all your fan, pump, compressor, and blower applications. Its Quick Menu, Application Macros, and intuitive Keypad make it a time saver for start-up and commisioning. Optional LonWorks and BACnet communications modules along with IP55/54 NEMA 12 and IP66/NEMA 4X rated units allows it to be integrated into your building automation systems and stand-alone installations. Optional I/O modules and conformal coatings allow it to be used in complex or very harsh environments if needed. The AF-600FP is Plenum rated for mounting inside air handling ducts.
The VFD68 Variable Frequency Drive provides three-phase motor speed control in a variety of HVAC/R applications. The VFD68 drive is designed primarily for condenser fan speed control on HVAC and refrigeration condensing units, but can also be set up to control a variety of pumps, blowers, and fans. The VFD68 drive accepts an input signal from P499 Electronic Pressure Transducer, or other devices that provide a 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA signal. The application-specific design of the VFD68 drive provides a simple interface, which makes the drive easy to understand and operate. You can quickly and easily reconfigure the VFD68 drive to control variable speed pumps in cooling and heating applications, or to control variable speed supply fans in VAV applications. The VFD68 drive is an RS485, RTU-compliant ModBus slave device and can be integrated into a ModBus network.
• Selectable input types allows use with 0 to 5 VDC (ratiometric), 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA input signals from transducers, sensors, and controllers.
• High input signal selection of two similar inputs (230 or 460 volt models only) provides fan speed control of dual circuit condensing units, based on the highest pressure circuit.
• Compact design provides for easy and flexible installation.
• Three-phase, 230, 460, or 575 VAC models can control a wide variety of three-phase motors ranging up to 10hp.
• Simple and advanced end-user settings provide quick and simple application setup and operation, as well as advanced setup parameters for custom applications.