- Auto-Polarity on All DC Functions with Red NEG Indicator
- Ohmmeter Voltage Mode Detects AC or DC Foreign Voltages
- Multi-Turn Ohmmeter Adjust for More Accurate Setting of Ohmmeter Zero
- Power Saving Sleep Feature Prevents Draining of the Batteries if Accidentally Left On
- Dry Contact Requires No Adjustment to Measure Relay Contact On Time. Measure Rate Directly without Counting Power Swings. Can Detect and Hold 2 msec Momentary Closures
The 2000 Series Railroad Testers from Triplett Test Equipment and Tools are specialized Test Sets designed to perform standard maintenance tasks (using Volts, Ohms, and Amps measurements) as well as specialized tasks requiring measurements on railroad coding equipment.
The 2000 Series is compatible with older test technologies, yet is easier to use, and offers test features not found on earlier test sets. Fewer jacks, more ranges, and a logical front panel layout all contribute to the 2000 Series' ease of use. A precision multi-turn Ohms Adjust Control facilitates accurate resistance measurements. Also, the measurement of relay contact On Time has been simplified and expanded requiring no adjustments.
Code Parameter measurements have been made simpler and more accurate. No longer is it necessary to count pointer swings to measure.
On Time can be measured on live signals as well as relay contacts. Peak Levels can be determined quickly and automatically. Adjustments to the code equipment peak level can be made without constantly readjusting the Test Set.
Some models offer Cab filters, allowing measurement of the individual Cab Signal carrier frequencies, whether coded or un-coded.
- Selectable DC Amps Polarity (Auto, Positive, Negative). Will Measure Pulse Code Transmit and Receive Currents Independently