- RS232 output with optional cable and software, TM-SW
- Triple display of T1, T2, T1 - T2, and relative time
- Measures from -328 F / -200 C to 3200 F / 1760 C
- High accuracy, multiple type input thermometer
- Accepts Type J, K, T, R, S, E inputs
- Deluxe hard carrying case
The TMD90A is a dual input thermometer that accepts type K, J, T, R, S, and E thermocouples and is ideal for HVAC/R technicians, electri-cians, research, industrial process, and quality control. The dual inputs allow easy super-heat and sub-cool temperature measurement as well as cut-out and in temperature measure-ments. The triple display with back-light shows T1, T2, and T1 - T2 and includes Hold, Min/Max, Relative, and Timer / Date Stamp function.