- Certified for ISO 15848-1:2006(E)
- Encapsulated Ball Stem design
- On/off-service, one-piece Ball Valve with 2-way pattern
- Diverter and on/off-service, one-piece Ball Valve with 3-way pattern
- Stainless Steel construction
- Allows bi-directional flow in 2-way straight pattern
- Has virtually no dead volume
- One-piece Ball Stem ensures alignment of stem and orifice
- MAWP 3000 psi (206 bar) ; MAWT 300 F (149 C)
- Panel mountable
- Vent options
- Variable end connection types and sizes from 1/16" to 1/2", 3mm to 12mm
- Operation with colored Nylon handles, metal handle and pneumatically actuated
The H-800, one-piece Ball Valve series is designed for general service and instrumentation panels. Valve design enables low and high working pressure and accommodates a wide temperature range with high life cycle.
One-piece body design reduces possibility of shell leakage. The valves offer tight shutoff, long-life service and low operating torque.
HAM-LET H-800 Ball Valves are designed for fully open or fully closed operations only. After a period of non-operation, the valve's braking torque may rise.