- Overall Vibration Level Allows You to Quickly Assess Overall Machine Health Directly from the Diagnosis Screen
- On-Board Identification and Location of the Most Common Mechanical Faults
- Laser Tachometer for Accurate Machine Running Speed
- Detailed Diagnostic Reports and Spectral Diagrams
- Fault Severity Scale with Four Severity Levels
- Flexible Machine Speed Configurations
- 2 GB Expandable on-Board Memory
- Tri-Axial Accelerometer
The most advanced troubleshooting tool for mechanical maintenance teams who need an answer now. The unique diagnostic technology helps you quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems, putting the expertise of a vibration analyst in your hands.
You take pride in your facility, your team, and your work. You do what it takes to keep things up and running, but sometimes there is not enough time or resources to keep up with the workload, let alone be proactive about mechanical maintenance. The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester puts you one step ahead by coupling a powerful diagnostic engine with a simple step-by-step process to report on specific machine faults and their severity the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history. Overall vibration measurements and spectral diagrams give technicians the ability to quickly asses overall machine health, while enhanced reporting and actionable recommendations give you the confidence you need to address critical problems first.