- Available from 7.5 thru 440 kVA, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Isolation Minimizes Load Disturbances Caused by the SCR Drive
- Taps on all Units for Adjustment to Incoming Source Voltage
- Shielding Attenuates Line to Ground Noise
- UL-3R Enclosures When Used With Optional Weather Shield
For SCR (Silicon Control Rectifier) variable speed motor drive applications, a transformer is needed to magnetically isolate the incoming line from the motor drive. The Transformer must also Provide a voltage change to match the required voltage of the SCR Drive. Standard designs are delta primary and wye secondary to match the common power sources required in most three phase rectifier circuits.Hevi-Duty Drive Isolation Transformers are specifically designed to handle the mechanical stresses, voltage demands and harmonics associated with SCR applications.