- Non-Vulcanized E1016 & EZ1016 Plugs Feature a High-Strength, Molded-In-Place Locking Ring to Capture and Secure the Insulator to the Contact
- Non-Metallic Retaining Screw Provides Safe, Strong, and Reliable Contact Retention
- Snapback Covers Provide NEMA 3R Environmental Seal
- Accommodates a Wide Range of Cable Sizes: #2 – 4/0
- Wide Range of Colors Available
Cam-Lok™ J-Series connectors quickly replace traditional hardwiring and offer more safety with integrated watertight insulators and a strain relief system. Plus, a wide range of sizes, colors and accessories are available for complete flexibility.
J-Series plugs and receptacles are specifically designed for industrial power distribution applications requiring quick, tool-free connections. Ideal for portable power, power distribution, motors, generators and entertainment applications; J-Series replaces traditional hardwiring while cutting downtime and maintenance. J-Series connectors are insulated, shatter/crack resistant and water tight plus heat, weather, ozone, oil, and abrasion resistant.