- AF Contactors Can Manage Large Control Voltage Variations - One Coil Can Be Used for Different Control Voltages Used Worldwide without Any Coil Change
- The Built-In N.C. Auxiliary Contact Is a Mirror Contact in Compliance with Annex F of IEC 60947-4-1
- AF Contactors Have Built-In Surge Protection and Do Not Require Additional Surge Suppressors
- Only Four Coils Cover Control Voltages between 24-500 V 50/60 Hz or 20-500 V DC
- Electronic Coil Interface Accepts a Wide Control Voltage Range
AF09- AF30 contactors are used for controlling power circuits up to 600 V AC and 240 V DC. They are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors, non-inductive or slightly inductive loads.