- Pressure Ranges up to 10,000 psi for the 63mm Size and 23,000 psi for 100mm
- 304 Stainless Steel Case with Rubber Disc for Pressure Relief
- 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube
- Front Flange, U-Clamp, or Stem Mounted
- Accuracy: ±1.6% on 63mm Model; ±1.0% on 100mm Model
The 656 Series are suitable for corrosive environments in chemical, petrochemical, refining, power, marine, and food and pharmaceutical processing applications. Liquid filled pressure gauges provide users with a number of advantages in certain measurement applications. They are ideally suited for uses on equipment where excessive vibration and pulsation are encountered, such as pumps, compressors, machine tools, etc. The liquid fill minimizes the effect of these severe environments, protects the gauge internals, and provides continuous lubrication on the mechanism, all adding up to extended service life. Liquid filling also provides greater protection of the gauge internals from corrosive atmospheres. AMETEK liquid filled gauges can be used with a variety of fill fluids including glycerin, mineral oil, and silicone oil. These gauges are available in 63 and 100mm sizes.