- Available for 120 VAC and 240 VAC Applications
- Power Densities of 3, 5 and 8 Watts per Foot at 50 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Up to 533 Inches in Length
- Maintenance Temperatures up to 150 Degrees Fahrenheit
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
Nelson's CLT Series self-regulating heater cable is a parallel circuit electric heater strip. An irradiation cross-linked conductive polymer core material is extruded over the multi-stranded, tin-plated, 18 gauge copper bus wires, which apply voltage along the entire length of the heater cable. The conductive core material increases or decreases its heat output in response to temperature changes. A thermoplastic elastomer dielectric jacket is extruded over the conductive core. A copper braid is installed over this jacket providing a continuous ground path. A UV stabilized thermoplastic elastomer overjacket is provided to cover the braid. The CLT series is ideal for use in maintaining fluid flow under low ambient conditions.