- PC Board Mount, Solder or Screw Terminal
- Collective Mounting Saves Space
- Non-Reflective Lens
- Highly Visible Marking Plate
- Tamper Proof Construction
LW Series switches and pilot lights can be mounted collectively on 1.0" centers. Combined with pcb terminals and locking lever removable contacts, this eases manufacture of pre-fab pushbutton arrays. PC Board tracing/soldering of contacts can be done in tandem with panel cutting/operator installation.
All LW series units mount by means of a locking ring that comes on from the rear of the panel, as such they can not be removed from outside the panel and are relatively tamperproof.
Combining the snap action and tactile feel of miniature commercial pushbuttons with the size and ruggedness of industrial pushbuttons, LW pushbuttons are a unique solution to many applications.
Choose from standard silver contacts or low-level gold plated contacts. Terminals available in .110" solder tab, M3 screw, or pcb pins.
- Light Touch Reduces Strain
- Gold or Silver Contacts
- Removable Contacts Simplify Wiring and Facilitate PCB Applications