- Measuring automation light grid with switching output
- Optical resolution 17 mm
- Super-fast object detection, even with 3-way beam crossover
- Object identification using integrated object recognition
- IO-link interface for service and process data
- Temperature range to -30 C
- Output of a measured value, can be selected from a number of measuring functions
Automation light grids in the LGM Series are designed to measure small to large objects.The slimline light grids are modular in design and are available with various beam gaps and field heights.The entire signal evaluation process is carried out within the device.The lightweight systems can be integrated elegantly into their surroundings,from both a technical and a visual perspective.As a result, machines and plants operating in temperature ranges between -30 C ... +60 C can be designed to more compact dimensions.